1st Time Homebuyer Mortgage options
Are you a first-time homebuyer, or do you have friends, family, or neighbors who are thinking about buying? If yes, we want to share this helpful information about the many special 1st Time Homebuyer Mortgage options available at MountainOne Bank.
Our Mortgage options* for qualified first-time buyers can include:
- Mortgages requiring no down payment, or down payments as low as 3%
- Down payment assistance programs and options that allow gift funds for down payment
- Some Mortgages with no closing costs required
- Low fixed interest rates
- Mortgages that require no MI (Mortgage Insurance) or that offer LPMI (Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance)
- Options for single or multi-family purchases
- Financing for purchasing a home in designated rural areas
- Some programs available to repeat buyers, as well as first-time buyers
These special Mortgages are provided through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Massachusetts Housing Partnership, FHA (Federal Housing Administration), and VA (Veterans Administration).
Our Mortgage Experts will be able to advise homebuyers about which option works best for their particular circumstances, and we’ll work to make the process as easy as possible. To get started, Contact Us, and “Ask Us How!”
All loans subject to credit approval. *Restrictions may apply based on specific program requirements.