System Access Resolved
We are very happy to report that all MountainOne Bank services are now fully restored! This includes Drive-Ups, ATMs, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit, and Remote Deposit Capture.
Our heartfelt thanks
We want to thank you for the kindness, patience and understanding you have extended to our employees during this difficult time. We truly have the best customers!
We understand that this outage may negatively impact you or your business. Please know that our team is dedicated to supporting you however we can, now and in the future.
Bill Pay Update:
- We are currently waiving expedited Bill Payment fees.
- Payments that were scheduled to process on March 20 – 24 processed on March 24. If this is not the case, please do not resubmit your Bill Pay request as this may create a duplicate payment. Instead, we ask that you contact us at 855-444-6861.
- Payments that are scheduled to process in the future are expected to process as scheduled.
- You may receive one or more system generated emails from MountainOne. Please disregard these emails. No action is required.
- You can download MountainOne’s Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store. Login using your Online Banking credentials.
We are here to listen, and to help
We know you rely on us to deliver the high level of customer service we promise every day. Although this outage is out of our control, we want to do everything we can to make it right.
- Expedite a Bill Payment: Need to make a payment fast? Simply expedite your Bill Pay transaction, and we will waive the fee.
- Request a Late Fee Reimbursement: We are happy to reimburse any and all late charges or fees you may have incurred as a result of this outage. Please call us at 855-444-6861, or complete this form. You can email us your completed form at email@example.com or drop it off at any Drive-Up location. We’ll work with you to credit your account right away.
- Send us your Feedback: Have you interacted with a member of our team at a Drive-Up location or on the phone? Please send us a note with feedback on your customer experience during this outage.
- Give us a Call: Would you like to speak with a member of our team? Please call us at 855-444-6861 with any question, concerns or feedback you’d like to share. We are available to answer your call Monday – Friday from 8am-6pm and Saturday from 8am-12pm.
About the Outage
We understand you may have questions about the outage itself. Here are a few details we think may help to provide some clarity.
- This outage was the result of an issue at our core service provider, Finastra, which detected and eliminated a potential malware and ransomware threat. MountainOne was not the target of this threat. To protect our data and networks, they took their systems offline while they worked through the issue.
- There was no data breach at MountainOne. Finastra has assured us that to the best of their knowledge, no customer or employee data was accessed or exfiltrated, nor do they believe their clients’ networks were impacted
- The issue has been resolved and services have been fully restored.
As we find ourselves still in the midst of the impacts of COVID-19. Please know your safety is our top priority. Click here to learn what we’re doing to support our customers and employees during these unprecedented times.
As always, please call us with any questions at 855-444-6861, Monday - Friday from 8am-6pm and Saturday from 8am-12pm. Thank you!