You’ve got Medicare Insurance questions.
We’ve got answers.
Are you or a loved one enrolling in Medicare this year? Are you thinking about retiring? When it comes to Medicare, you have choices. Let us help you find the best plan to fit your health care needs. No matter your situation, we can help you get answers to your Medicare questions, like:
- What is Original Medicare and are there other health care options?
- What do Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D mean?
- What are the differences between Medicare and other health coverage?
- Is Original Medicare enough health coverage for me?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- How much will Medicare coverage cost?
- Do I have a deadline to enroll?
- What do I need to know if I plan to work beyond age 65?
We can also explain and help you become fluent in each Part of Medicare, including:
Part A: Hospital Stays
Part B: Doctor Visits
Part C: Medicare Advantage
Part D: Prescription Drugs
As an independent health care resource, we can offer Medicare plans from several private insurance companies, and can help you find the plan that best fits your needs.
Frequently Used Medicare Forms & Resources:
Search no further, we’ve done the searching for you, check out these Medicare forms and valuable links.
- Employment Verification Form – This form is required is you are enrolling in Medicare over age 65. This form is used for proof of group health care coverage based on current employment.
- Medicare Part B Enrollment Form – Options for enrollment are to make an appointment with your local Social Security office, and this form is needed. The local social security office is currently scheduling appointments over the phone, or in person.
- Medicare Part B Premiums – You pay a premium each month for Part B.
- Medicare Part D Premiums – Most Medicare Prescription Drug Plans charge a monthly fee that varies by plan. You pay this in addition to the Medicare Part B premium.
- Medicare And You Handbook - If you are enrolled in Medicare already you should see the Medicare and You handbook in your mailbox soon directly from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. For those new to Medicare you can look forward to receiving the publication when you enroll. Our experts are here to help break this down into bite size pieces. If you have a specific question you may find an answer to your question here.
- Medicare Benefits - This booklet describes many, but not all, of the health care items and services covered by Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance). It includes information on how and when you can get these benefits and how much you’ll pay
- Medicare.gov - This site is a federal government website managed and paid for by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. This is a great resource to review what Medicare covers, find helpful links, as well as Medicare forms.
- GoodRx Prescription Discount - Find free coupons & discounts off prescriptions. Use coupons at your local pharmacy and save. Get a GoodRx Prescription Discount Card for free.