You’ve got Medicare Insurance questions.
We’ve got answers.
Are you or a loved one enrolling in Medicare this year? Are you thinking about retiring? When it comes to Medicare, you have choices. Let us help you find the best plan to fit your health care needs. No matter your situation, we can help you get answers to your Medicare questions, like:
- What is Original Medicare and are there other health care options?
- What do Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D mean?
- What are the differences between Medicare and other health coverage?
- Is Original Medicare enough health coverage for me?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- How much will Medicare coverage cost?
- Do I have a deadline to enroll?
We can also explain and help you become fluent in each Part of Medicare, including:
Part A: Hospital Stays
Part B: Doctor Visits
Part C: Medicare Advantage
Part D: Prescription Drugs
As an independent health care resource, we can offer Medicare plans from several private insurance companies, and can help you find the plan that best fits your needs.